If you’re new to the fitness industry, but are sure that you want to become a personal trainer, then this is the course for you!
Achieving your Level 2 Fitness Instructors qualification is a must, before taking your Level 3 P.T., but if you’re sure that you want to do both then it makes sense to do them together, and it’ll save you money too!
Each of these courses begin with a 2 day workshop, and continue with expertly designed online learning modules that will guide you through the coursework you need to grasp. The engaging content and regular checks will ensure that you take what you need to on board, and prepare you for your end of course assessments.
Successful completion of this combined course will see you certified with 2 internationally recognised fitness professional qualifications and equip you to deliver your training services to clients across the globe.
- 2 Day Workshop
- Tutor led online learning (at your own pace)
- 1 Day assessment
- 3 month Enrollment period
Units that you will cover
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Planning gym-based exercise
- Instructing gym-based exercise
This is all very straightforward. We want to turn you into an IFQ Fitness Professional. We promise to guide you through this each step of the way.
- Multiple Choice Quiz – Don’t worry we give you mock tests first.
- Online Coursework – You will do this with the support of your tutor.
- Practical Assessment – You just need to bring a friend to be assessed.
Is this Internationally recognised?
This course is 100% checked and verified by one of the world’s largest fitness Awarding Organisations.