Your journey into the fitness industry begins with this entry-level course.
Though this is the first essential step, it could feel like a ‘giant leap’ without the right support and training. That’s why we’ve designed our tutorials to be easy to follow, constantly assessing your knowledge and understanding of the coursework to ensure that you’re learning all that you need to know.
This internationally recognised qualification is the benchmark that accredits you to be able to take the next step and enrol in our other courses such as level 3 Personal Trainer Course.
Check out some of our videos
Still got some questions?
- 2 Day Workshop
- Tutor-led online learning (at your own pace)
- 1 Day assessment
- 3 month Enrollment period
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- How to plan plan and instruct a gym-based exercise
- National nutritional guidelines
- Components of fitness
- Different training systems for different events
This is all very straightforward. We want to turn you into an IFQ Fitness Professional. We promise to guide you through this each step of the way.
- Online Coursework – You will do this with the support of your tutor.
- Practical Assessment – You just need to bring a friend to be assessed. Everyone loves this day!
We will give you your own online learning platform. It simple. you watch the video and give your answer. It really is that simple.
Study at your own pace. We recommend around 2-3 hours per week. You will nail it!
Yes. You will have your own tutor. Use them as much as you like. On your face to face days, it will be you, your classmates, and a tutor.
Yes, you can. This is the first step in your journey to becoming a CIMSPA Personal Trainer.