Level 3 Personal Trainer
BECOME A LEVEL 3 PERSONAL TRAINER
The aim of IFQ PT qualification is to develop the learner’s ability to fulfil the role of a personal trainer. Successful learners will demonstrate the skills needed to empower participants to engage in behaviour change.
The objective is to provide a benefit to learners by enabling them to gain and retain employment as a personal trainer or alternatively to enable them to establish their own personal training enterprise.
Level 3 Personal TrainerThe objective is to provide a benefit to learners by enabling them to gain and retain employment as a personal trainer or alternatively to enable them to establish their own personal training enterprise.
Whilst attending the qualification learners will develop the knowledge and to enable them to:
- Fulfil the duties of the personal trainer, the limits of the role and the potential impacts
- Drive behaviour change through of lifestyle intervention and impact analysis
- Drive behaviour change through health and wellbeing intervention and impact
- Drive behaviour change through anatomical and movement systems intervention and
- Drive behaviour change through nutritional intervention and impact analysis
- Drive behaviour change through exercise technique intervention and impact analysis
- Dulfil the deployment expectations of a personal trainer
- Fulfil the deployment expectations of a personal training enterprise
Units Covered in the Level 3 PT Course
1. Anatomy, physiology and kinesiology.
2. Lifestyle management and client motivation.
3. Health and wellbeing.
4. Exercise programme design and delivery.
5. Exercise technique.
7. Information technology.
8. Professional practice.
10. Business acumen.
Still got some questions?
How long is the course?
- Tutor-led online learning (at your own pace)
- Coursework & video assessment
Units that I will cover?
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- How to plan plan and instruct a gym-based exercise
- National nutritional guidelines
- Components of fitness
- Different training systems for different events
What assessments will I have to do?
This is all very straightforward. We want to turn you into an IFQ Fitness Professional. We promise to guide you through this each step of the way.
- Practical video assessment
Is this Internationally recognised?
This course is 100% checked and verified by one of the world’s largest fitness Awarding Organisations.
We work with various Awarding Partners who are all CIMSPA regulated.
How do I Iearn?
We will give you your own online learning platform. It simple. you watch the video and give your answer. It really is that simple.
Study at your own pace. We recommend around 2-3 hours per week. You will nail it!
Will my tutor help me?
Yes. You will have your own tutor. Use them as much as you like. On your face to face days, it will be you, your classmates, and a tutor.
Can I go on and do my PT course after this?
Yes, you can. This is the first step in your journey to becoming a CIMSPA Personal Trainer.