Level 3 P.T. follows on from the foundations laid in the Level 2 Fitness Instructor Qualification, so you’ll need to have your Level 2 FIQ or equivalent before you can enrol on this course.
Expect to go deeper into the study of human anatomy and physiology, and learn how to train people with varying needs, desires and abilities – helping them to achieve their fitness and physical goals. The online training modules are expertly designed to help guide you through the information that you need to know, and in a way that’s easy to follow. Furthermore, the intermittent quick checks on the way through will test what you’re taking in and make sure that you don’t miss important points – preparing you properly for your ‘end of course tests’.
This internationally recognised qualification will accredit you to become a Personal Trainer, enabling you train people professionally across the globe.
Still got some questions?
- 2 Day Workshop
- Tutor-led online learning (at your own pace)
- 1 Day assessment
- 3 month Enrollment period
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- How to plan plan and instruct a gym-based exercise
- National nutritional guidelines
- Components of fitness
- Different training systems for different events
This is all very straightforward. We want to turn you into an IFQ Fitness Professional. We promise to guide you through this each step of the way.
- Online Coursework – You will do this with the support of your tutor.
- Practical Assessment – You just need to bring a friend to be assessed. Everyone loves this day!
We will give you your own online learning platform. It simple. you watch the video and give your answer. It really is that simple.
Study at your own pace. We recommend around 2-3 hours per week. You will nail it!
Yes. You will have your own tutor. Use them as much as you like. On your face to face days, it will be you, your classmates, and a tutor.
Yes, you can. This is the first step in your journey to becoming a CIMSPA Personal Trainer.